The hory beam is a new technique in no-support slab sleepers that inserts a side beam into new kind of main beam, which increases functionality by the design of lighter and easier bracket integration, and fastens wedges to fit the span. It is applied when staging requires substantial expenses due to the height of the structure.
- ① Excellent workability due to bracket function of side beam. Easy inventory management due to no need for brackets.
- ② Reduction of labor requirements because a 25x50 rectangular timer is inserted into the upper section of the beam and nailed in place.
- ③ Length can be adjusted in detail using a wedge-type method. Easy dismantlement by snap fasteners.
- ④ Beams for 250mm are 19.0kg. Better strength and lighter weight are ensured.
- ⑤ Since side beams are inserted into the main body of beam and fixed by wedges, it is easy to adjust the length.
- ⑥ Quick installation by easy handling.
|Hory Heam Specification|
|Hory Beam Type||AX32-39|